Các bạn hãy thử chuyển các câu sau thành câu bị động nhé:
1. A group of students have met their friend at the railway station.
2. They didn’t allow Tom to take these books home.
3. The teacher won’t correct exercises tomorrow.
4. How many trees did they cut down to build that fence?
5. This well-known library attracts many people.
6. All students attended the meeting.
7. People say that he is intelligent.
8. He can’t repair my bike.
9. Mary has operated Tom since 10 o’clock.
10. This is the second time they have written to us about this.
11. Mr. Smith has taught us French for 2 years.
12. They didn’t look after the children properly.
13. Nobody swept this street last week.
14. People drink a great deal of tea in England.
15. People speak English all over the world.
16. Tom was writing 2 poems.
17. She often takes her dog for a walk.
18. How many lessons are you going to learn next month?
19. She didn’t introduce me to her mother.
20. Someone had invented electric lights before I was born.
21. Farmers usually milk cows twice a day.
22. He likes people to call him “sir”.
23. People know that Japan produces a wide range of cars.
24. Our teacher used to bid us talk in class.
25. Don’t let other see you.
26. Workers were digging a large hole in the ground.
27. Before they took exams they had revised their lessons.
28. The car knocked a woman down in the street.
29. When he came home his father was reading a newspaper.
30. Cows were eating grass on the meadow.
31. My cousin will meet you at the station.
32. She is running her own company.
33. Visitors must leave umbrellas and raincoats in the cloakroom.
34. My mother used to make us clean the house.
35. John hasn’t finished his homework.
36. They suggested banning advertisements on TV.
37. I will shut the door if you like.
38. We have just seen a horrible accident.
39. What language do people speak in this country?
40. At 7 p.m., Mrs. Smith was making cakes.
41. He isn’t going to buy that house.
42. When I was 18 years old, my parents allowed me to go out in the evening.
43. This terrorist has kept 3 hostages for a week.
44. He hasn’t seen you for years.
45. The examiner will read the passage 3 times.
46. An earthquake destroyed the town.
47. He didn’t type the letter last night.
48. They will pick me up at my house.
49. When did you see him in that bank?
50. My father will take me to Ho Chi Minh City next week.
51. A man returned the keys to me.
52. Mary will see her friends off at the station.
53. You were wearing your new hat when I met you yesterday.
54. He is preparing everything for the presidential election.
55. Last Friday, when I came to Jane’s house, she had finished all exercises.
56. They have to pull down that building.
57. He gave me a knife to cut this bread.
58. People used to steal a lot of goods from supermarkets.
59. Countries are finding a way to solve the problem.
60. He put the letter in the drawer, and then he locked it up.
61. She can sew 3 shirts a day.
62. By the end of this year, we will have learnt 2,000 English words.
63. Don’t ask for another book until you finish this one.
64. We consider that she is the best singer.
65. Nobody has used this room for ages.
66. Her father was planting different kinds of flowers in the garden.
67. I am translating an article from English into Vietnamese.
68. The Prime Minister is making a speech at the moment.
69. People said he had swallowed a safety pin.
70. How many days did she spend finishing the work?
71. Someone is following me.
72. She read the letter again and again last night.
73. The doctor pulled out one of my teeth yesterday morning.
74. The tailor has just made a new suit for me.
75. Someone saw him pick up the gun.
76. He has caught a lion and shot 2 others.
77. He received a letter from home by the evening post.
78. I put the 5 pound note into one of my books yesterday.
79. After he had told the story, we clapped our hands.
80. His wife usually brings him sandwiches at lunch time.
81. They were continually asking question.
82. We have to pick fruit very early in the morning.
83. How many books do you give me?
84. He always lost keys.
85. The light went out while I was making a cup of tea.
86. When she went to Barcelona, she learnt some Spanish.
87. The State will assign our students to different jobs.
88. The government launched the blood drive.
89. The students of chemistry made many experiments last week.
90. When will you do the work?
91. My brother has sent me this interesting book.
92. She asked her mother to let her go.
93. He couldn’t find his key.
94. She used to pull my hat over my eyes.
95. For the past years, I have done all my washing by hand.
96. A pair of robins have built a nest in the porch since last week.
97. The police haven’t found the murderer yet.
98. They sold one of her own paintings at $1,000.
99. I will put your gloves back in your drawer.
100. Have you seen Philip lately?
101. When did you receive my letter?
102. Mr. Speed is dictating 3 letters to Ann.
103. I found the book boring.
104. Jack felled a tree in the garden yesterday.
105. When I came back home, my mother was preparing lunch.
106. The house was dirty because we hadn’t cleaned it for weeks.
107. People say that they bought this shop last year.
108. He wants her to write an article.
109. My parents encouraged me to apply for this job.
110. A 70-year old pensioner, Mrs. Parker, found a puma in her back garden.
111. A teacher should be a person that everyone can respect.
112. If I collected a lot of shells on the beach I would give you some.
113. People believed that the policeman had saved many children from the fire.
114. European countries decided to put a high tax on petrol.
115. People say that the decision imposes tight restrictions on cross-border trade.
116. My sister often makes me do the washing up.
117. The policeman allows all vehicles to go when traffic lights are green.
118. Everyone believes him right.
119. We made her head of the class.
120. They were carrying the injured player off the field.
121. I like you to take photographs.
122. Haven’t you yet found out information about the trains to Hanoi?
123. Peter advised me not to sell that flat.
124. He urged the Government to pass the law.
125. She decided to paint her house blue.
126. My classmates used to call me John.
127. Mr. Smith will appoint Tom the director tomorrow?
128. You should pay more attention to your study.
129. He heard the bell ring.
130. Did anyone take English books away?
131. The major ordered the soldiers to march.
132. Before we gave you our decision, we had thought carefully.
133. Do people use milk for making butter and cheese?
134. They didn’t invite me to the birthday party.
135. Did they build that house in 1972?
136. The teacher will give her a prize if she works well.
137. People said that he could swim across this river.
138. The policeman showed you the way to Thu Le zoo.
139. He won’t tell me the truth about the situation.
140. They can see the valley from the top of this hill.
141. All the students choose him the monitor.
142. You must wash your hands.
143. My favorite football team hasn’t won many matches so far this season.
144. My father has used this bicycle for 5 years.
145. The government is taking measures to attract foreign investment.
146. Someone broke into her house last night.
147. How do you spend this amount of money?
148. Paul didn’t tell me the ending of the story.
149. She needs English for her work.
150. Have you seen any good films so far?
151. They didn’t see you at the bus stop.
152. How did you break your leg?
153. My dog is attacking the postman.
154. I couldn’t catch any fish.
155. Mrs. White was drawing diagrams on the blackboard.
156. Most of the boys listened to the teacher attentively.
157. She promised not to report me to the police.
158. I believed one of the dogs had discovered some cannabis.
159. The cashier used to do the accounts.
160. The computer can do all the accounts.
161. My dictionary doesn’t give any example of this word.
162. The local council decided to rebuild the house opposite the college.
163. She asked me to lend her $100.
164. She is going to buy a cookery book.
165. The policeman is sticking a parking ticket to the windscreen.
166. All the tourist guides can speak at least 3 foreign languages.
167. Mr. Nam gives lectures in universities everyday.
168. How do you make a survey?
169. I found this baby bird at the foot of a tree.
170. She couldn’t catch his name.
171. They were watching her on closed circuit TV.
172. They can’t carry the piano upstairs.
173. He often sends postcards to his mother.
174. I needn’t wind this watch.
175. Daisy is hanging out all the washing out.
176. Why did people think Halloween was important?
177. Why don’t you write a novel?
178. He saw you shopping.
179. Will you post this letter on the way to work?
180. Children should treat old men with respect.
181. She is taking care of the baby girl.
182. He immediately accepted his guilt.
183. I am sure that I will prepare everything carefully.
184. I advise my sister to put her money box under the carpet.
185. How many ways can you solve this problem?
186. He gave the magazine back to me.
187. Tom borrowed her book and lost it.
188. Someone turned on the light and opened the door.
189. Lan left her bag in the classroom.
190. Some students haven’t submitted their assignments to the teacher on time.
191. They brought their children up in Italy.
192. After 10 minutes, he will call us in.
193. They are repairing my piano now.
194. You must keep dogs outside shops.
195. The postman usually leaves letters in the hall.
196. You can’t wear this shirt because it is very small.
197. The government is launching an anti-smuggling campaign.
198. He can speak 4 languages.
199. She used to make cloth puppets.
200. Why don’t you open a bank account?